Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
18 May, 12:35
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
well if Trump and the military are truly in charge and this is a movie we have nothing to worry about. if they are not in charge at least will know sooner then later . good way to find out the facts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 May, 12:40
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
I believe they tried this before in a roundabout way and it failed with Kerry's Trans-Atlantic. I'm confident this will fail too. It's like they aren't even trying to hide it anymore

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
18 May, 12:16
Why hasn’t anyone in our Government been TALKING about this❗️🤨WAKE THE FOOK UP❗️🤨

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
18 May, 11:55
This sounds like the final straw to me, if this isn't treason than what it?

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 May, 11:57
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
I agree. I'm thinking this is a Redline for most Americans

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
18 May, 11:28
Thinking this will 💯pass Until Byedin is tossed.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 May, 11:39
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
I'm thinking the same Ghost. Going to mentally prepare for it at least