sercorimo ... @sercorimo
https://twitter.com/RealCa...

Candace Owens
RealCandaceO

BREAKING!
I spoke to the people that lived with and were closest to George Floyd before his death.

I spoke Derek Chauvin’s mother.

At long last, the truth has caught up with the lie.

T minus 1 week

Use discount code: “BLM” to sign up and watch HERE: https://dailywire.com/subs...

5:35 PM · May 17, 2022
07:53 AM - May 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 May, 08:14
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Very excited to see this. More truth for all...yes please!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
18 May, 08:09
Wow! Didn't see this coming! Didn't see 2000 mules coming either but somebody is orchestrating this barrage of truth...planning all of this and the timing of the releases, etc. And, the quality of these documentaries is top notch too...experts and professionals are involved at every level, you can tell! Awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 May, 08:11
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
18 May, 08:08
Yes, please! High time for the leftist radicals to hae their brain matter cleaned up!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
18 May, 07:56
I can't wait to watch this full documentary.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 May, 07:59
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Me too!