Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
18 May, 09:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I'm not surprised but I think Jared flipped now and is helping the White Hats.🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
18 May, 05:11
So why would Trump allow his daughter to marry such a creep and have children with him? Obviously if he's apart of it, then so is his daughter 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 May, 12:20
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Double agent? 🤷‍♀️

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
17 May, 11:41
ZERO surprise here. Exactly my sense of him and I remember hearing he had been barred from the WH by DJT. That does look like Bloomberg.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
17 May, 11:16
the Ghost always said he was a bad ombre(& maybe even a she)
https://www.neonrevolt.com...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
17 May, 10:59
Hmm ????
Posted 4/12/22....

17 May, 11:00
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
My post reply below yours shows a photo of Jared
in front of 666 Fifth Avenue
a building his family owned for 13 years... 🤔

17 May, 11:03
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Truth, isn't that Gov Bloomberg in the photo with
Jared & Ghislaine? I didn't add his name cuz wasn't sure ?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 May, 10:54
Wow. Doesn't surprise me though, always caught a shit vibe on him.

17 May, 10:59
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
666 Fifth Avenue
was owned for 13 years by the Kushner family...

https://airmail.news/issue...