vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
17 May, 06:08
So i made a pretty good hit with this one except the fucker who is cutting his own throat for me doing any lunch for the guys at work at all, i mean yeah he loved it but his shit talking. hes gonna bite the hand that literally feeds him.
great philly steak and cheese burrito's
Constantly stirring
1 tbs butter
1 tbs flour cooked for 30 second while stirring
add half and half about 2 cups ish
boil until thickened or smooth regular bubbles form
add thinly slice aged provolone about 1.5 ounces,
add regular sliced provolone 3 slices
stir until incorporated meaning smooth if it gets stringy add half and half until its a sauce
salt and pepper to taste
thinly sliced petite sirloin 1 pound the thinner the better, cook until well reserve with juices.
add i bell pepper and a half an onion
slice julienne about 3/16ths of an inch-ish
to do this with the pepper cut the caps off the end and roll out the pepper in two halves with the white parts removed. continued in comments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
Add meat and veggies to the griddle or pan and cook until veggies are a bit past aldente then prepare tortillas to roll out by heating. research burrito rolling. add veggies sauce and meat to tortilla then roll. Place on griddle to the desired brown ness. remove and serve. with the meat and cheese its all salt/pepper to taste. prepare to take a nap if you get full.
06:13 PM - May 17, 2022
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from vernon nielsen, click on at the bottom under it