rolandkhan @rolandkhan
I'm on Truth, same name (if anybody cares to follow a "crazy" True Earther over there).
01:43 PM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by rolandkhan in this post can reply
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
18 May, 08:12
In response rolandkhan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
18 May, 08:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
17 May, 08:08
Following you

joann ferguson donated @joann212
17 May, 07:19
I'LL FIND YOU

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
17 May, 06:39
Just followed you, just got on today too @perfectsliders " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@p...

God Wins donated @GR2021
17 May, 06:00
Done

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
17 May, 05:53
Mine is the samr too. I just started following you :)

18 May, 08:08
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Robin Davis @Rockinrobin76
17 May, 05:37

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
17 May, 08:15
In response Robin Davis to her Publication
Following

18 May, 08:09
In response Robin Davis to her Publication

Have Faith @rAnnbci
17 May, 03:27

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Have Faith @rAnnbci
17 May, 03:29
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
17 May, 02:32
Found you started following

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
17 May, 02:20
Love to see my AU friends on TS! 🐸🇺🇸

Have Faith @rAnnbci
17 May, 03:30
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 02:19
Nana too AngelHereNanaSirhuckleberry

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 May, 01:59
Whats your @ ? yeyaaaa lets goooooo 🌎🌍🌏

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
17 May, 02:00
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Same as on here, just followed you. :)

Have Faith @rAnnbci
17 May, 03:32
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 May, 01:45
will do when i get on

Have Faith @rAnnbci
17 May, 03:27
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Aww, not yet? I finally got in on my Ipad, then the other day I got an email to do the beta test for desktop.