Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
17 May, 05:03
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Ecc 10:20 = = = > < >
For a Bird of the Air shall Carry the Voice = = = > < >
and that which hath Wings shall Tell the Matter = = = > < >

>>>------------< >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
17 May, 01:33
Elon is trolling Twitter, and forcing them into a legal battle with the SEC. This will expose how corrupt Twitter is, and because of it all their investors and share holders can sue the shit out of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
17 May, 01:21
I guarantee you that Elon has always known about the bots and twitter's lies - seems he plays a good game of chess as well

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 01:14
Dang almost like it was a plan all along, almost like the White Hats have had control of twit wit ever since Pres. Trump returned home from his "World Capitulation" world Tour.

We were told almost 3 yrs ago now that twit wit would eventually be sued into bankruptcy or near bankruptcy.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 May, 12:09
Think they also count, all our suspended accounts? [I do]
Is this why that they won't let us delete them?

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
17 May, 12:12
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
For overall Twitter accounts I'm sure they do. They should have a way to find out which accounts are active/inactive. But I'm sure they manipulate that to their benefit as well.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 May, 11:49
I like em