Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
17 May, 10:57
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
MANY in healthcare ARE leaving.

We practice through protocol.
Protocol is linked to our license, which took blood, sweat & tears to get and most of us were honored to follow its’ dictates.

Can you imagine believing that what one does is for the greater good, your life tied in to it and being honored to partake in others’ life experiences, including human resiliency despite their suffering. I couod go on about the ups & downs of devoting one’s life to the health of humans
and, then
Comes Coronavirus, which changes everything that you once believed and practiced for decades.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 May, 10:59
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
Aptly put.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 May, 10:43
My naturopath doc does IV treatments as options for treatment...told me he has seen darker blood since C19 & has even seen some blood that is black....that is telling

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 May, 11:00
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
👀

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
17 May, 09:50
Or... Expect THIS =

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 May, 11:11
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Ballot Mules might see this too. Certainly those that paid the Ballot Mules should.

Thee American Nationality @TheeAmericanNationality
17 May, 04:17
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
a lot to learn still I see