RoccoQ @RoccoQ
hi have a 10 year old lab and he has epilepsy. Several years ago he was having multi seizures every week. Going through this was very time consuming and broke my heart. I did some research and I took him off all dog food just to see if it would help. After two months of nothing bye chicken rice green beans and apples his seizures were cut back by about 80%. Just a little FYI for those who have pets with health issues. This was a drastic improvement in his health and seizures.
09:04 AM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by RoccoQ in this post can reply
judi jones @justj88
17 May, 10:12
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
flea treatments can cause this .. re fitting.. as can organophosphates ie weedkiller.
i treated a lab that was fitting with belladonna homeopathically it worked well..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
17 May, 09:24
So glad your baby is doing better.🙏💖🙏

I have 2 labs and they're the best!💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
17 May, 09:20
Good to hear your dog is doing better.
As time consuming as it may be, I cook chicken, ground beef and give fresh vegies to my two dogs. They were picky to begin with, but I like knowing what I give them to eat.
It is very funny because they love carrots, we give them baby carrots and it is like candy to them.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
17 May, 09:22
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
It’s definitely more expensive but totally worth it.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
17 May, 09:26
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Fancy seeing you on this post Charlie!!😉

Just when I thought you couldnt be a more caring soul, I see you truly are a saint with your adorable fur babies!!💞

Hope you all have a wonderful day.🌈