Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
Visiting my mother. We avoid talking politics but the door opened for some red pills which I dumped in. Until she realizes that the news she loves so much has been weaponized and propagandized against her and that the "Great Reset" is the reason for literally everything that we see happening in our planet today, she will be lost. I think I made some headways but boy did they poison her against our President.
07:53 AM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by LeesyFrank in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
17 May, 08:02
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Yes, I understand. My sisters have their heels dug in. They believe all the BS - I have totally given up, although it is hard, especially when they brag to me how many shots their kids and grandkids have had. Honestly, at this point if they cannot see the truth, I doubt anything will open their eyes. The revelation about what the evil scum are doing to the children may wake some of them up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
17 May, 08:15
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
3 of 4 sisters are the same, vaccinate everyone is their attitude. Thank God i have 1 sis who is in the middle and will not take sides. I am shocked at the zombie way of thinking from people but i have given up on convincing them and trying to focus on love and peace and God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael M... donated @MycoalM
17 May, 07:58
Absolutely, my new thing is to ask them, "What's the news telling you to be mad at today?"

Mike Anon @Mike314
17 May, 07:58
You can drop red pills all you want, but as long as she keeps watching the fake news she will just be lulled back to sleep.

Just speaking from my experiences.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
17 May, 08:07
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
That's why MSM has to be eliminated!