Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 May, 05:38
The moment you tell people how bad the jabs are could be as destructive as how bad the jabs are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
16 May, 05:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
True, yes, but lately some of the ones I've spoken with seem more... leery... of getting boosted (again). I always take the opportunity to describe to them it's like playing russian roulette with each injection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 May, 08:39
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
I wish my mother would let me talk to her about this poison. She already got uterine cancer with the first batch and just finished chemo and was cleared; but now she’s getting infections for no reason. my guess is that she has VAIDS. She won’t listen to me if I tell her to ask to be tested…😢😢😢

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
!!! At this point, telling someone anything that differs from the Official Medical Narrative is paddling upstream, especially for a generation which has been trained to have absolute trust in Doctors. You and I will never win this one.

It's almost certainly not be as dangerous for her (age group) as it might be for yours. This chart lists Risk/Benefit ratios per age group using the U.K.'s government data:
06:20 AM - May 17, 2022
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Longrower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Sleuth, click on at the bottom under it