Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 May, 10:14
you gotta live in this world, but you don’t have to live it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 May, 10:18
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I just don't want to be here anymore.
Not saying anything drastic by that comment, just have been in limbo so long that I am starting to slip a bit back into bad attitudes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Have been there before many times...πŸ˜”πŸ™ Don't give up. Life is worth fighting for. There's a very oppressive "covering" over the Earth right now. But there is also God's very own hand and is much more present and much stronger, no contest. But we have to choose in our minds. It's a literal war between good and evil. Keep remembering that in the middle of your own personal storm. It had to be the way it is right now -- otherwise, everything hidden would stay hidden. But now, exposure! Hang on, dig deeply into faith, and trust that He will bring you through. His promises are true and you are not forgotten. Blessings and strength in Christ to you! And His JOY is your strength! (Now, go watch a comedy. Ha! ;) ) πŸ™πŸ™‚β€οΈβœοΈ
10:27 PM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 May, 10:32
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thank you P. Sam.
I have been waiting on the VA to make a decision on my disability claim. I walked away from a $70,000 a year job due to PTSD and it has been a long battle. There is light at the end of the tunnel and God has carried me through much. I have faith. Thank you for the kind words.

DKR 1Q7 @JFKREAGAN45
16 May, 10:37
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Prayers sent Patriot

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 May, 10:39
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You're welcome, Charlie! All is going to be well -- even better than you can imagine. Jesus is with you, so all is already well! More of His blessings are already on the way. Be ready to receive in His perfect timing! God bless you abundantly!!❀️✝️ πŸ™πŸ˜‡