Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
04 July, 06:59
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
you cant fix stupid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 July, 11:36
WoW! I Truly feel sorry for them!
Sad!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 July, 11:27
I know. Was in the grocery store and noticed multiple couples where one was masked and one wasn't. I had to bite my tongue.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 May, 08:02
Masks remind me of the brainwashed and what has taken control of our country. Then i get mad and want to go shake them till the stupid falls out.

Green 8700 @Green8700
16 May, 07:57
I know what you mean. I had a pizza delivery this past weekend. It was just a beautiful day outside. Young man pulled up and he was masked. The instructions were to just leave it on my front porch but I decided to step outside and get some fresh air. I looked at him and asked do they make you wear a mask? He said no I prefer it. I noticed a cross around his neck and asked do you believe in God that’s a nice cross. He said oh yes. And I looked at him and said look at the beautiful day God gave us breathe it in there’s nothing outside to hurt you. He pulled his mask down and had the most beautiful Smile. I just looked At him and said God gave you such a beautiful smile share it because You just made my day. Sometimes you just feel the time is right.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
16 May, 08:07
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Awesome story 💜 Spread the Love

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
16 May, 07:49
im twitching ....again

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 July, 11:38
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
lol😂 .