Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
The best of both worlds. 1oz Pure Gold + 1000 Bitcoin in one.
Purchased for $5k in 2011, worth $30M today.

Charts shows BTC still has room to go down another 50%.

Hard to time the bottoms but keeping an eye out for some iso20022 bargains before the XRP lawsuit settles.

iso20022 'Go-Live' happens with a flick of a switch in November.
01:04 PM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 June, 06:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thank y♡u from the bottom my heart.
💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨
💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨
💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨💐✨
💐✨💐✨

how about IOTA ( 77 Ir )?
converted most of xrp into IOTA.

xrp > IOTA
or
IOTA < xrp

in the age of QFS ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
17 May, 11:34
@jack not a fan of XRP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
17 May, 09:34
all of that is so confusing to me it’s like speaking a different language I don’t understand any of it…

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 May, 07:56
That must be nice for folks that have 2 nickels to rub together but we are older broke patriots just trying to hang on. We had to do a "budget" eclipse of the moon.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
21 May, 10:05
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Yes. we understand. We are on a limited budget but we take $25 here and $20 here and it adds up. XRP is at 41 cents right now, So if you purchase $25 now it would give you 60,975 tokens of XRP. So what we believe is a future price of XRP is $589 a token. $589 x 61 tokens is 35,914!!!! Even if you only have $10. That still gives you 24.39 at ,41 per token. 24.39 tokens x $589 is 14,365!!! You can't afford not to take this chance!!!! (Definately not a financial advisor) Don't eat out one time this week and you can do this! Have you heard of ISO20022? Go on youtube and look at videos on this subject. XRP will be used to transfer money between banks in this new system. "Normies" can get ahead while these coins in ISO are cheap. Download the Uphold ap and set up an account and buy through there! This will be a way that us I hope I got this right and it was helpful.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
17 May, 02:17
Wow, that’s Awesome!
If only I would have known back then when I had a plenty... Smh!🤦🏽‍♀️😬

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
16 May, 10:37
Or maybe I missed something...
So much going on its hard to keep track of everything!

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
16 May, 10:35
I taught Ripples had won that case all ready...why so long?

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
16 May, 10:35
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew- father
Greek-alpha

Hebrew-an egg
Greek-a throw

Hebrew-Abagtha, a eunuch of Ahasuerus
Greek-Abba, father

Hebrew-Hinnom, a valley Southwest of Jerusalem
Greek-authority

Hebrew- "he is father", a son of Aaron
Greek- a vessel

Hebrew- "my father is rescue," two Israelites
Greek-to be ignorant, not to know

Hebrew-Uriel, "flame of God," two Israelites
Greek-Alexandrian

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚

Drewski @Drewski
16 May, 09:06
Do you believe the USDC stable coin is safe?
Were all aware of empty air USDT..

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
16 May, 08:55
$100 WORTH OF BTC IN WEEK ONE WAS WORTH $75M 7.5 YRS LATER!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 May, 07:27

Flying 107 @Flying107
16 May, 06:24
@vincent
what do you think about the decentralized search engine project -> presearch and its tokens(PRE)?
I think that this search engine could be the future and on 26.5 it goes from the testnet(4years) to the mainnet. Volume is still very low.

Every user gets tokens when using the search engine and the whole project is based on blockchain technology and is supposed to be completely private i.e. without spy tools to track the user? What do you think?

Red Edge @Rededge
16 May, 04:30

16 May, 07:29
In response Red Edge to her Publication
PERFECT DECODE

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
16 May, 04:27
so say a poor guy(like me) had $1000 worth of XRP but needed some cash for a couole weeks. family stuff etc... Would i be ok to cash out say $800 and buy more in a couole weeks. not looking for straight financial advice cuz i know your not an advisor ;) But opinion. please and TY in advance.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 May, 04:37
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
I keep 2k in 20s in my safe, I’m not rich, only keeping cash until it crashes, then 1oz silver coins until it’s good again

Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
16 May, 04:45
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
My personal opinion we still have a few months to go until SEC case is over with... so I think you would be fine! Might not get it at .42 a coin in a couple weeks, but hopefully it will still be below .50..

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
16 May, 03:08
2012 hmmmm. Better cash that in and buy XRP with profits 😉

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 May, 02:01
DAD when U gonna be done with all this money stuff ?

I miss the VK that doesnt post about money everyday

☹️

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
16 May, 04:29
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
WE Need this stuff now. the struggle is real for a lotta folks. ❤️👊🏾

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
16 May, 01:58
So, like 3 cent xrp. Even .17 xrp is a total wipeout for most. So, where are you getting November from?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 May, 02:47
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
You only realize a loss or gain when you sell. If you don't believe in the project and the tech then don't. We will be going thru major changes despite how people feel about it. Settlement brings clarity.

18 cents would be a gift for the long run.

https://www.citibank.com/t...

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
16 May, 03:11
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
November has been talked about even by non-anons. That's the projected timeline when the court case is over.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
16 May, 01:33
11.22 everything changes.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
16 May, 07:35
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 May, 01:31

David May @TorontoAnon
16 May, 01:30
I know they say november but truthfully i dont believe them at all. In a blink of an eye their system will collapse and the new one will have to be implemented. Exciting times ahead regardless.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
16 May, 02:19
In response David May to his Publication
Yes, it isn't like they are going to advertise the date...

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
16 May, 01:17
.41 now .39 last night bargain deals VK

https://coinmarketcap.com/...

16 May, 01:21
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Its literally the only coin I see a real use case for crypto. Need to wait 5 days for Money to clear to even be able to buy. XRP changes that to 4 seconds.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 May, 01:17
Still have time to build XRP levels. WOOT!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 May, 01:11
How’d they get 1,000 bitcoins inside of one gold coin? 🤔

16 May, 01:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 May, 01:08

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 May, 01:07
Wow.. November 2022 sounds like an exciting month! 🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 May, 01:11
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
There's another blood moon Nov 8, 2022