Lillian Terwilliger @twiggy4065
For those of you that don't know here's that ambitious page from Klaus Schwab's book.
07:12 AM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by twiggy4065 in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
16 May, 08:59
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
Which of his books is this taken from? (I want to share the picture but want to give the book title for authenticity.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
16 May, 08:59
Which of his books is this taken from? (I want to share the picture but want to give the book title for authenticity.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 May, 08:54

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
16 May, 07:57
that makes me so pissed off, to think that Evil was trying to control the whole world

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
16 May, 08:56
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Ummmm, not was trying. The elite have been controlling the planet and its people for generations. It is only come to light in the last 30 to 40 years or so, but now the masses are realizing it.