Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
16 May, 09:42
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
fear not, Patriots. The crash will wipe [them] out.
And might be good to note both Musk and Trump had good German fathers. (there are good and bad in EVERY faction of society...pray for the good to rise and the bad to continue being not only exposed but stopped in [their] tracks, for the glory of God and the good of mankind.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
16 May, 09:43
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
beautiful & hopeful transmission

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 May, 09:11
Every human alive is a bonded slave. We are all dead, we live on paper not in reality. The Matrix was truly a documentary...the money is there no one will spend any time learning how to access it though. We'll spend hours and days researching topics for this board chat but ZERO hours looking into how/why/where/how to access the money behind your birth certificate. That's why they created the Matrix...nobody's looking at the right place much less the right thing! They put it right in your face and you ask with your own mouth to be imprisoned and to keep you away from the wealth God gave us.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
16 May, 09:17
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I've read that a way to cancel almost all your debt (because just about everything from credit cards to mortgages is fraudulent) is to open a Treasury Direct account and file a UCC-1 financing statement, but for the layperson, that's a difficult if not impossible task. So what does the average person do to avoid having to play in this maritime law and central banking system and get harvested, again? I pray for discernment.

16 May, 09:50
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
remember the great irwin schiff who died on jail ...

he died exposing the farce and illegality of the irs and the path of the federal reserve

also laying the framework for american's to free themselves

but no one ever commorates his contribution and sacrifice

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
16 May, 09:08
I have to remind myself that everything that's happening, including the face mask/CGI Biden administration, is part of a "movie," one which I can't wait to see the ending credits roll for! 😅 All on God's time, of course.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 May, 08:57
1221 take it away!

16 May, 08:58
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
i'm not savvy - i don't know what that means

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 May, 08:07
vanguard offers reverse mortgages to older senior citizens that are retired, so then there is nothing left when they are really vulnerable. and there is no inheritance to the adult children.

16 May, 08:09
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
and no granfathered rights to the land in any future

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 May, 05:52
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Predators. They use old, trusted actors like Tom Selleck, Fred Thompson and Henry Winkler in commercials telling senior citizens not to worry, it's safe, legit, "I checked it out," Selleck says, to sell these scams for the elderly's "peace of mind."

Disgusting. And those actors should be ashamed of themselves. But they're probably all owned and compromised, too. What a sick world.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
16 May, 08:06
Too bad our tax $$$ support them - huh.

16 May, 08:08
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
USAID NGOs CONgress BANKSTA GANGSTAS - all the suckling pigs of the american tax dollar

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
16 May, 06:51
Keith Raniere of NXIVM sex cult, currently in jail, also goes by the name Vanguard.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
16 May, 08:23
In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication
Chuck Schumer rapes boys. Saw a horrible painful video of him raping a boy in the shower.....😭😭😭 He is the devil.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 May, 03:49
In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 May, 06:47
Is this NOT part of the plan?
To push them out onto center stage ... to OPEN eyes, then beliefs can morph - SEEing the control & propaganda ... ?

Only then will sunlight reveal the truth.

Other Half @Otherhalf
16 May, 06:19
TIME: Telecoms, IT, Media and Electronics

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
16 May, 04:40
Vanguard logo is what?
kek

16 May, 06:15
In response Markus Free to his Publication
the constitution? (ship) that i've been on - it's only 10% original left

paul revere's house in the "nawth end" isn't the original

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
16 May, 03:53
draw and strike

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
16 May, 03:15

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
16 May, 03:11
Vanguard and Blackrock both own shares in the company I work for. I guess it is time to change my 401k

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 May, 06:49
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
roll it over into a precious metal IRA, must be like/kind of financial vehicle ... ONLY purchase physical / NOT certificate (paper)

arba happihr @arba
16 May, 09:39
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Vanguard and Black rock OWN the stock market.
The stock market is just like Vegas. Rulers in charge of who wins and who doesn't.
Check with VK he seems to know about the market. Good luck

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 May, 02:49