Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next!

Your dreams are more than most realize.,

Nana can tell you something for absolute true:
If you listen to the right frequencies of music at night while you sleep it will help your mind, body, and soul. Guaranteed!
432hz, 528hz, 963hz, 1111 hz all good.
You will need to find the ones in there that resonate with you best, for me for instance, I like flutes, pianos, and nature sounds the best and I also use different levels for different moods.
It all matters!

Raise your frequency
Connect with your own soul.
Connect with God and His consciousness & that alone will help you get thro what EVER happens.

Nana wish upon each one of you the peace that I have inside with my God as the key, and I dont mean from believing something someone else has told me nor anything that I have read, but from a for real connection to God inside this
Earth suit.

https://youtu.be/8BpOA5AUW...
02:18 AM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
16 May, 09:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do you just type in what hz would want to listen to on YouTube??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 04:00
In response Gram Cracker to her Publication
Yes and select what feels good to me sometimes take some trial and error.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 May, 03:00
Restful sleep and sweet dreams to you, Nana! 😇❤️😴🌜🌟

NEO ONE @Neo
16 May, 02:56
Sweet dreams and rest well Angel 😘❤

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
16 May, 02:53
🙏💚😘🌹