Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 May, 11:40
Pay special attention to the stars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
15 May, 11:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Will the stars be disappearing ?
Blackout ? 🤔🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Each star represents a soul on earth so I sure hope not.
11:53 PM - May 15, 2022
In response Jen ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 May, 03:25
Let there be Light💖🎇

Other Half @Otherhalf
16 May, 06:22
Door they entered by?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 May, 06:19
🙏💖☘️😇

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 May, 05:03
Woke up early to unususl bird racket. The moon was still up, which seemed weird, then I noticed some very bright stars to the east. I’m not usually up this early so I pulled out my phone to see what stars on my app and noticed the planet alignment, I was looking at Jupiter and Venus very, very bright. I also noticed it was 4:44 on my phone.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
16 May, 05:00
/.

Dan Dan @DanDan
16 May, 01:53
oo i wonder which star is mine 🔭

ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
16 May, 01:52
Who's soul belongs the Northern star

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 May, 12:58
so if your home is somewhere near M42, does that mean your soul already there and here? is that the same for all of us? time to get ‘grounded’

Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 May, 12:49
...but now this makes me wonder about "StarMakers" 🤔

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 May, 12:59
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
If we come from the stars though, is that just our returning star each cycle? More weed required.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 May, 05:05
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Life begins at conception
When a man and a woman make love
When the two seeds touch a light is born a star a soul
A new life
A new part/form/expression of God
I think about souls being starmakers like that
The stars in the sky are us, our real essence?
I don't know
I just wonder
Just my thoughts Bay
I truly wonder...
It has got to do with conception ...why all the abortions? The gender confusion? And the transgender agenda?
Men and women create life
If is not star making...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 May, 12:29
Like whoa.. cool?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 May, 12:27

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
16 May, 12:22
The number of stars is relative to the focal length of the observer?

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
16 May, 12:06

joann ferguson donated @joann212
16 May, 12:01
I am a shining bright star here on earth. :)

Not Important @Notimportant
15 May, 11:57
. ☀️

Jen ... @Jenfranji
15 May, 11:55
Thats amazing VK.
Celestial info is hard to follow, not used to it.
👍