Mike Anon @Mike314
11 May, 02:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 May, 08:17
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I remember reading something or seeing a video about there being details in the Obamacare legislation that allowed for data to be collected on expectant mothers and their unborn babies (something about tracking blood types and other data). I also recall mention of tunnels from hospitals in the DC area to the White House, Capitol Hill etc. - I think we can all agree on their purpose.

I wonder how many women have been lied to and told that their unborn babies had a medical problem in order to convince them to abort - thereby unwittingly participating in a satanic infant sacrifice ritual?

I mean .666%?! There are no coincidences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 May, 08:57
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I have a feeling anyone who participated in Ancestry.com and 23-and-Me (and similar) are having serious regrets.

Do you know why these DNA-based “games” were created?

The Cabal (bloodline decendants of Cain and also demon (reptilian) hybrids - are desperately looking to find every human being of a certain bloodline and end them.

I believe this line is either the decendants of Abel, or Jesus himself (there is enough evidence to suggest that, after his resurrection, Jesus left the Middle East and ended up in Europe in the area now known as France). I can prove none of this but will try to find the original sources of this information.

But the Cabal is looking very hard for the descendants of a certain bloodline. The PLANdemic was their last, desperate attempt. PCR tests that collect DNA. “Vaccines” that kill some but not others.

They know that Earth is ascending. They cannot remain and not all humans are human enough to survive the transition. NCSWIC.