Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It was dissecting 9/11 that got me into this "conspiracy" stuff (around 2010). Too many anomalies for the official story to be credible:
- Missing planes
- Missing rubble and dustification of towers
- Molten rock
- Eyewitness reports of bombs plus visual evidence of explosions
- Ignoring WTC6 and 7
- Ignoring all expert objections
- Ignoring the money
- Cameras turned off
- Immediate patsy on offer
- Timeline messed up
- "Convenient" excuses for absence on day by powerful
- Insurance fraud
- Symbolism used
- Foreshadowing in media
- Biased and weak investigation committee
- Convenient excuse for 2 (illegal, profitable) wars

That's just off the top of my head. As with other scams, what's amazing in retrospect is how easily the public are played when they are presented with the same thing in synchrony and want to believe it in order to look respectable.
07:03 PM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
16 May, 01:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The seismic trace of the collapsing towers was negligible. They forgot to fake it. Most of the mass has already gone before the virtually free-fall collapses "hit the ground". Hardly any debris. Little ground damage. Still able to get in basements the day after. The "bathtub" still keeping the river out. Dr. Judy Wood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 May, 12:30
I was 31 yrs old when it happened. Two weeks before my baby's 1st birthday. So I was home, and my husband worked nights, so he was home. We watched Tv all day and halfway through thst I realized somethjng wasn't right. I didn't quite know it was an inside job, but i suspected bevause the news anchors kept on contradicting themselves and each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
16 May, 12:24
we won't believe it unless we see it with our own eyes in many cases and the media was showing the "factual" imagery which allowed us to be fooled because of our naivety

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 May, 12:18
We WHERE! all Well Trained/Played
Hope u r well
regards