Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
Spring Countdown
May 11 at 3:26 PM ·
Here are some interesting facts about the dandelion flower:
The dandelion is the only flower that represents the 3 celestial bodies of the sun, moon and stars. ☀️ 🌙 ⭐️. The yellow flower resembles the sun, the puff ball resembles the moon and the dispersing seeds resemble the stars.
The dandelion flower opens to greet the morning and closes in the evening to go to sleep. 😴
Every part of the dandelion is useful: root, leaves, flower. It can be used for food, medicine and dye for coloring.
Up until the 1800s people would pull grass out of their lawns to make room for dandelions and other useful “weeds” like chickweed, malva, and chamomile.
The name dandelion is taken from the French word “dent de lion” meaning lion’s tooth, referring to the coarsely-toothed leaves. 🦁
Dandelions have one of the longest flowering seasons of any plant.
Dandelion seeds are often transported away by a gust of wind and they travel like tiny parachutes. Seeds ar
10:58 AM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by wilbeparadise in this post can reply
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
27 May, 08:56
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Learn something new everyday!! TFS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 May, 07:23
Makes delicious tea. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 May, 09:43
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I have not tried Dandelion Tea.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 May, 07:21
I love me some dandelions & wild sage growing right in my front yard - cute & pretty, & tasty lol

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
15 May, 12:40
Even tho I live in on some acreage, Im sure my round up using neighbors hate me.. I love dandelion, i even dehydrate the greens to boil up to eat for the winter. I cant understand how any one can kill a dandelion.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 May, 11:55
and...you can put the flower under your chin and if there is a yellow tinted reflexion on your skin...you love butter. Thats what grandma said.

15 May, 01:05
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
😉 Did that as a kid.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 May, 11:25
My Italian grandmother was raised on dandelions. She lived to be 107 :). I just realized the 17 :).