Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 May, 12:42
While watching "Dead Poets Society" today, out of nowhere, JFK Jr. popped in my mind, then wondered if he had seen it. Was a random thought and I forgot about it. After the movie, watched some cast interviews. As soon as Christina's name was mentioned, knew that question would be answered. Wild. This is a good, but bittersweet, story...

~14:56:00
(Told by Gale Hansen, who played “Charlie ‘Nuwanda’ Dalton” in “Dead Poets Society.”)

“After one of the previews in Manhattan, I was hanging out, outside, having a smoke, and got approached by two people, a young woman and some dude. And they wanted to talk about how the movie landed with them. Her name was Christina Haag. And the kid was like, you know, like my age-ish, maybe younger, and kind of timid but super-cool dude. Talked about how he’d gone to a school just like that and he was very much like “Neil,” wanted to get into acting and his mom wouldn’t let him. And I was like, …

(cont.)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
DEAD POETS SOCIETY Mini-Reunion! Cast & Oscar-Winning Writer Reminisce on Film, Robin Williams. - YouTube

DEAD POETS SOCIETY—arguably our own favorite film, most definitely our "sentimental" choice if under the gun—is the pick of our dear old friend Sean Hansen, ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 May, 12:45
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
(cont.)
(Part 2 of 2)
(Gale Hansen, "Charlie," of "Dead Poets Society")

… ‘I just don’t understand having to acquiesce to your mom’s decision for you.’ Turned out, he was … that was … that was … that was John Kennedy Jr. … Amazingly sweet guy. And he loved the movie so much, he was like, that was like watching, his life’s story. … I think about six months later, I was working on a film in Chicago with Christina. [laughter] Small world, small world. … But you, I mean, you [the writer, Tom Schulman] changed his life as well. I mean, the guy was choked up talking about how you captured his life, Tom. … Sweet guy, totally unassuming. I didn’t know it was him until afterwards. Somebody walked up to me and said, ‘You know who you were talking to?’ I said, ‘No.’ … Yeah, John Jr., John-John.”
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Have you ever seen anyone with a list of accomplishments like THIS! 👇😎👍
You have now. 🐸
07:37 AM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 May, 10:12
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Hey, friend! 🙂 Have to stand up for Jr. here though to say that he was never an addict of anything (except extreme sports 😉 ) and was not a gambler (he watched his money very closely).

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 May, 07:16
I agree with the above statement! ☝️😎👍