Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 01:27
Wait what's this?
What does his jacket say?

Ooopsy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
I keep saying this, that this guy is part of the Evil Globalist plan, all he is is a Big DISTRACTION look here not there and the person/Shim next to him I will guarantee you 100% Is a Demon MAN❗️🤨JUST SAYING❗️😏The Apple does not fall to far from the tree❗️😏
04:45 AM - May 14, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
14 May, 10:53
In response chore Toke to her Publication
JFK came from Illuminati family, but he helped humanity instead.

Elon has Illuminati mother, but he was turned by Trump and ditched his communist girlfriend handler, now he works for the white hats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 May, 01:44
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
🙄🙄

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
14 May, 01:47
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
I agree with Angels Here. I am not sure that this Elon is the same Elon. Maybe he was switched, and this is a good guy. I watch and research. Haven't made my mind up. Probably won't know until the end.