Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
🌘 Moon goes blood red this weekend

A total lunar eclipse will grace the night skies this weekend, providing longer than usual thrills for stargazers across North and South America.

The celestial action unfolds Sunday night into early Monday morning, with the moon bathed in the reflected red and orange hues of Earth’s sunsets and sunrises for about 1.5 hours, one of the longest totalities of the decade. It will be the first so-called 'blood moon' in a year.

Flower Moon.
06:23 PM - May 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Dan Dan @DanDan
15 May, 04:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Slightly creeping me out how i have only ever witnessed this type of moon once in my life, and now this 1 arrives on my 33rd birthday. Its giving me the eebie jeebies 😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 May, 03:24
✨πŸ’₯ Dark to Light NOW - THE EVENT πŸ’₯✨

The INCOMING Great Solar Flash is a solar flare of very great power, which will effect everyone/thing on earth, which is known as a super-flare and can be recorded as a class X-50 to X-100 or higher on the X-ray ladder! An intense superflame from the sun on Earth would be perceived by someone on Earth as a blinding flash of magnetic, white light!

YOU chose to be here NOW to insperience this moment. The awakened who have now accumulated enough higher frequency energy (inner work) can NOW prepare themselves to 'help' in the transition from the 3D to the 5D world in a ✨ FLASH!

The energy that will be generated is fifth dimensional new earth, also called heaven, it is a realm of only love, peace, perfect health, freedom, abundance and all goodness!

" Everything that is happening now, Why it's happening, and How it's happening. So grab a snack, find a comfy spot and let's talk Everything Ascension." -SA Smith πŸ‘‰ https://youtu.be/f1UW_Lsxg...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
14 May, 09:07

Par Nelli @Parnelli
13 May, 08:16
Flower Moon
"Orange" blossoms

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
15 May, 08:37
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
🍊