Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
04 June, 07:08
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
WE KILLED A WHOLE GENERATION BECAUSE OF A LIE. WAKE UP PEOPLE. MURDER NEEDS TO STOP. IT IS MURDER. I HAVE LIVED WITH IT ALL MY LIFE. I HAVE MURDERED AND I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT. FIGHT FOR THE CHILDREN. IT IS OBVIOUS THEY WANT THE CHILDREN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
13 May, 06:24
After sharing the video on a local telegram channel full of Patriots, one of the members share this with us. https://rumble.com/v14n511...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
13 May, 06:15
Holy Shit BOOM!!!!! And this is just now coming out or haven't I seen it? Has it been around for a while this taped death bed confession? Holy Shit!!!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
13 May, 06:23
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I saw it during 2020. I shared it to Twitter back then before getting booted. lol

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 May, 05:19
I weep.

I pray for Jane Roe, may her soul rest in peace.
I pray for all the aborted babies.

Lord, have mercy on us.