Que Marvel donated @lillamb
13 May, 11:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 May, 05:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
THE WAR IS REAL. Go look at the DEAD BODIES...

https://t.me/intelslava

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
15 May, 08:26
What about the S and SE regions. Mariupol? The places where more Russian and Russian sympathizers lived and have been persecuted for years! You think this is a sham @VincentKennedy ? Kiev is totally different.

15 May, 08:19
Russian Soldiers Evacuate Children from Dangerous Areas of Mariupol - YouTube

Russian Soldiers Evacuate Children from Dangerous Areas of Mariupol#RussiaUkrainewar #Russia #UkraineReport by Patrick Lancaster US Navy veteran and independ...

15 May, 08:17
18+ Mariupol Residents Expose War Crimes & Show Dead Ukraine Soldiers - YouTube

Mariupol Residents Expose War Crimes & Show Dead Ukraine Soldiers#RussiaUkrainewar #Russia #UkraineReport by Patrick Lancaster US Navy veteran and independen...

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
14 May, 09:51
Destroying DUMBS routes for trafficking and underground Bio labs and adrenochrome centers. I think Ukraine released the virus

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 May, 08:09
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 May, 05:55
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
The WAR is real: https://t.me/intelslava

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 May, 03:00
I still remember the video you posted of him “entertaining” — once seen, it can’t be unseen. 😱

TS 1148
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

https://qalerts.app/?n=114...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 May, 02:23
I believed it was due to Zelensky actually being an "actor."

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
13 May, 02:09

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
13 May, 01:16

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
13 May, 01:11
It reminds me how people would pull up random Snaps from Snapchat in Wuhan during CV19. The place was vibrant, full of life like NYC, and people were in the club!

God Wins donated @GR2021
13 May, 01:01
At times I wonder if only Patriots notice these videos on TikTok and the rest turn their eyes to the TV. Even in the church they pray for Ukraine and the war to end. They know the truth but upper hierarchy must be distributing the prayer intention packets to the churches.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
13 May, 12:33

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
13 May, 12:17
I still don't know why Zelensky didn't throw Trump under the bus by saying there WAS quid pro quo in their phone conversation.

Richie Richard @Richie
13 May, 12:15
Definitely not a war zone.

Richie Richard @Richie

Richie Richard @Richie

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 12:09
Yeah if nothing else ppl should realize that pansy ass Cruella Pelosi is not gonna frickin go into a damn war zone!
Geez!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
13 May, 12:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
not without ice cream .... 😂

joann ferguson donated @joann212
13 May, 12:07
Good morning Vincent. My legs are going numb watching this movie. Time to get up and get shit done. Lol

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 May, 12:07
He’s everywhere! 🟩

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 May, 12:02
Yes. In Kiev. Not in Donbass. I won't upload video, I'll share link. Explicit content 18+.
https://t.me/intelslava2/1...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 May, 02:54
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
So there is an actual war in Donbass? Or, is this movie footage?

Ann Holden @Amandpms
13 May, 12:00
As the Fox News bobbleheads pat each other on the backs of their courageous field reporters...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 12:14
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
This guy is so going to jail for a long long time if he is not a white hat

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
13 May, 11:56
Kiev must be located South-
Away from the Russian border
😂👇

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts