Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
12 May, 08:00
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Ep. 2773b - Trump & The Patriots Built A Weapon & They Are Ready To Unleash It, MAGA King Returns
X22 Report

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
12 May, 08:05
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
jimbo brother, God has made a weapon inside all of that is outlined in his promises to us about our faith versus the wicked 'open ur eyes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
12 May, 08:27
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Thanks for your concerns, my eyes are wide open and my faith intact; saved by God's Grace. The things I post do not necessarily reflect my personal views and / or beliefs. My goal is to get the information out to those to gain a better understanding, whether it be secular or spiritual.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
so you do realize the closer we are to God, the more confidence we have in him dealing a personal blow to these evil people the more we seek to be out of their psychological manipulation, the more God is focused on personally destroying them?I know you are a pretty awake fella sorry about that but the entirety of christians are an insurmountable weapon due to Gods presence. What I am doing is bringing that message , ive seen God answer the wicked against me for a very long time its a very real deal
08:26 AM - May 13, 2022
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from vernon nielsen, click on at the bottom under it