Godly Man @WWCUE
@doqholliday . Yes, the UN is bankrupt. The US Corp. is bankrupt. These are just facts. Where do you think this is going? Federal Reserves banks are going down. It’s over for them. The Rothschilds/City of London/Queen taken out, The Vatican has been taken out, and DC is inoperable. Can you see what is coming? Complete chaos and depression WORLDWIDE…. followed by “The best is yet to come”.

Can you weather “The Storm”.
03:19 AM - May 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 May, 08:52
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Fuck them one and all. FK the illuminati and all secret org pussies, reckoning time is here, GITMO ROCKS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 May, 10:42
FEAR NOT

Jesus Calms the Storm

23 Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him. 24 Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. 25 The disciples went and woke him, saying, “Lord, save us! We’re going to drown!”

26 He replied, “You of little faith, why are you so afraid?” Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.

27 The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”

~ King James Version of the Holy Bible ~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
13 May, 10:21
I hope so! I'm old, but I'm ready!

Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
13 May, 09:18
Was just thinking exactly this.... and those of us who have known the agenda since the start have been collectively suffering depression of varying degrees for years. We are certainly in a war. Digital, biological, physical, psychological and spiritual....

Linda Smith @linlou55
13 May, 10:16
In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication
I couldn't agree more!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
13 May, 09:04
do we have a choice but to weather the storm?????

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 May, 09:01
In the interim if anyone needs life skills on being broker, I got some. lol Fook fiat.