Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Did i miss something?

Why are all these loser leftist Twitter accounts showing “activated eyes”?

We made that trend a loooong time ago.

Why are they doing it now?
12:10 AM - May 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
13 May, 11:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'm not on Twitter, so I have no clue. Lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
13 May, 10:26
The real flex would be to do the "Lame Mom and Dad Maneuver". 😆 We are the parents in this scenario, we also do the "activated eyes" making the thing they think is cool instantly no longer cool, therefore making it "their choice" to cease using it. 😎
...Kind of reminds me when VK would have us flip twit polls on trolls. When the poll stopped going their way many would just delete it. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:21
11:10
One One One

Idk Doq, but you already know that Nana thinks White Hats have been in control of twit wit since DJT's world capitulation tour!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 May, 10:20
You mean these➡️👀?

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
13 May, 10:11
They never have any original ideas. They only take, never create.

My guess is they are "activated" to start the narrative trend toward chaotic situations.

"GET IN THE STREETS, THIs IS AN ATTACK ON OUR DEMOCRACY!! *INSERT NEW RAGE THING THAT HAS BEEN USED BEFORE BUT IS NEW AGAIN*"

*Yawn* Same song and dance.

The Darthman @TheDarthMan
13 May, 01:38
really? I am not on twitter anymore

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 May, 01:19
White hats in control.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
13 May, 12:16
"Imitation is the finest form of flattery" ~ anon

They secretly wish they were us?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 May, 12:15
"activated eyes" ?