Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
12 May, 11:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
So if we purchased on Coinbase, itโ€™s not safe unless we move it to a wallet - is that correct? Any recommendations? Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 May, 11:51
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
yes, that is correct.
i have a ledger Nano X

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
12 May, 10:46
ps. good advice I Need a bit of schooling in.
any advice would be appreciated.
i sad Ps. shouda said TS
๐Ÿ˜‚

12 May, 11:03
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Do you have crypto on any of the exchanges?

Miss. Messina @Messina
12 May, 09:33
Ok between you , VK , Doq , itโ€™s making me finding interest in this way of investingโ€ฆ. I admit I donโ€™t understand it all but it sounds interesting thank you for posting. Also Iโ€™m still trying to keep track with you on Twitter lol you must be a threat or something because there are others that are not being canceled at all with worse stuff than what you post

12 May, 10:22
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
it's definitely weird but it's not just me. there is a handful of us. Hopefully, at some point, ti stops :)

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
12 May, 09:32
Thank you Kim!!!!!