Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
12 May, 08:00
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Ep. 2773b - Trump & The Patriots Built A Weapon & They Are Ready To Unleash It, MAGA King Returns
X22 Report

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
jimbo brother, God has made a weapon inside all of that is outlined in his promises to us about our faith versus the wicked 'open ur eyes
08:05 PM - May 12, 2022
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
12 May, 08:27
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Thanks for your concerns, my eyes are wide open and my faith intact; saved by God's Grace. The things I post do not necessarily reflect my personal views and / or beliefs. My goal is to get the information out to those to gain a better understanding, whether it be secular or spiritual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
13 May, 08:26
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
so you do realize the closer we are to God, the more confidence we have in him dealing a personal blow to these evil people the more we seek to be out of their psychological manipulation, the more God is focused on personally destroying them?I know you are a pretty awake fella sorry about that but the entirety of christians are an insurmountable weapon due to Gods presence. What I am doing is bringing that message , ive seen God answer the wicked against me for a very long time its a very real deal