Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
TO ALL THE MOMS THAT CANT FIND BABY FORMULA....go to amazon...go to the bottom...change from US to Canada. You can get all the formula you need. They are not having a shortage just the US is. Have it shipped right to your front door.
07:54 PM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
12 May, 11:41
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
They wouldn't ship to my US address

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
12 May, 10:26
European formulas are fine, too. Check out: My Organic Company. The formulas are more expensive, but the ingredients are much more tightly regulated with less additives. My daughter just ordered some more today for her baby—no problem with getting any.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
12 May, 08:04
Great idea and now we need the trucks to keep shipping our goods. It makes you wonder what the shortage is all about. My brother-in-law works for Abbot. Why aren't they opening the formula manufacturing plant? Are white hats involved or is this the black hats doing? Were they pumping out poison in the formula?