r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴I’m going to break this 1 up into multiple posts w/ supporting docs & photos so you all can follow along. The Western of world needs to see this.

Russian military recently dropped a new finalized report on the entire US Biological weapons scheme. They claim the the 4 masterminds atop the biological weapons network are Obama, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, & Soros. As well as 12 other NATO countries knew of & assisted the US in this operation to develop biological weapons. They also include the US pharmaceutical companies Pfizer, Moderna & others.

It’s difficult to find legitimate western sources to share this information, as none of them are addressing this at all. Complete radio silence on Russia accusing the sitting president & past 3 Democrat president families of being responsible for C19 & the US biological weapons network in Ukraine. And the Chinese military are in agreement w/ Russia & their findings. Complete blackout on Western Media.

-BioClandestine

🔵con in com🔵
05:35 PM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
12 May, 06:38
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
If it sounds too good to be true, it may just be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
12 May, 05:38
I am still trying to find translations of the entire briefing, but I can give you an overall synopsis while we wait on full translations.

THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE THIS. This is why control of information is so important to them. Think control of Twitter. Think Disinformation Governance Board. They can't have this information circulating. 2 nuclear superpowers just accused the Clintons, Bidens, Obamas, & Soros of facilitating a scheme to utilize US DoD funds to create biological weapons in Ukraine, funneled through Hunter Biden & Rosemont Seneca through Metabiota, to create the pathogens, & then reap the money from vaccines to fund their political campaigns via Pfizer & Moderna, to further their stranglehold on information & ultimately all human life.

Here is the 1st page outlining the US plan to utilize drones to facilitate the unleashing of pathogens in aerosol canisters. I was made aware of this via @RedPill78 and John Mark Dougan back in February.
🔵con in com🔵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
12 May, 05:38
Now here we see the actual receipts and photo evidence of a biological facility in Ukraine. Hiding stashed biological material.

Pics on the top, looks like official documentation of some sort that I cannot make out on the bottom. I will need to wait for transcripts to get full understanding, but the Russians claim this is the proof of biological weapons and they have a lot more.