Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 May, 11:22
Digital watermarks have been implemented by CISA. What else has CISA done? Are there any connections to blockchain?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 May, 11:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes, as taken from CISA
https://www.cisa.gov/sites...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
So think about it. We now have proof of CISA “helping” to develop an election system. We know they have smart watermark tech and we know they understand and use blockchain.

All you have to do is connect the dots.
11:55 AM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
12 May, 05:01
The dots connected = they fooked!

Kira Kju @kju17
12 May, 04:05
.-.-.-.-.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
12 May, 12:40
What coin(s) or token(s) do you think they'll use?

David Treciak @scifiwriter
12 May, 07:44
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
XRP Ripple- XRP was created by Ripple to be a speedy, less costly and more scalable alternative to both other digital assets and existing monetary payment platforms like SWIFT.

Backed by gold

XDC (XinFin)- XinFin is an enterprise-ready hybrid Blockchain technology company optimized for international trade and finance. The XinFin network is powered by the native coin called XDC. The XDC protocol is architected to support smart contracts, 2000TPS, 2seconds of transaction time, KYC to Masternodes (Validator Nodes).

Backed by silver

XLM Stellar- Stellar is an open network that allows money to be moved and stored. When it was released in July 2014, one of its goals was boosting financial inclusion by reaching the world’s unbanked — but soon afterward, its priorities shifted to helping financial firms connect with one another through blockchain technology

Backed by platinum

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
12 May, 12:13
i’m constantly wandering if indeed military is the only way as I’ve seen in the drops, or do we have to wait for each state to decertify the fraudulent elections? It’s hard to wrap my head around how this will play out. This is a roller coaster but when the day comes I can truly say I will be dancing in the streets.
I trust Donald Trump and I believe this movement has awakened a spiritual aspect in me Because this is truly good versus evil and God wins.

True @True
13 May, 08:07
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
I like trump. i trust God.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 May, 12:01
I am right there with you on this.
It was pre-implemented (2014-2017) with the understanding that the Swamp like creatures would cheat. It shows where, when, and how in real time with redundancy systems in place.
NCSWIC/CISA is independent of government oversight since it is a private sector establishment.
Now connecting the dots;
We have it all, it is all recorded, it cannot be deleted and now the world watches as this goes down. Chain of evidence...

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
12 May, 05:00
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Nice 357, right there!