Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 May, 09:51
Who knows - knows.

#TheGreatDefault

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 May, 09:55
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Can anyone explain how having a digital id would be good? This confuzzles me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Our votes have always been stolen from us. Blockchain is immutable and transparent. All voting will be done on the blockchain. Freedom comes when people know 1000% that their vote matters and is counted properly. We now have a Country with 80%+ thinking Biden/D party is insane. America hasn’t been this united tor awhile. Now imagine the voting system gets flushed out and a new one establiahed with mostly everyone on the same page. Freedom is coming!
11:11 AM - May 12, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 May, 08:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
👏👏👏

Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
12 May, 07:17
Does anyone think the D's will accept an election that didn't go their way?

David Treciak @scifiwriter
12 May, 07:05
Sounds like The Plan has finally reached the endgame.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
12 May, 06:33
👍🤞

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
12 May, 06:33
👍🤞

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
12 May, 04:00
I knew the voting had to be rigged when Obama got reelected for a second term. Nobody was happy with his first term!!

Conna Piro @Connap
12 May, 01:02
Will this be allowed to happen?

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
12 May, 06:19
In response Conna Piro to her Publication
No way will Trump, White Hats and Global Alliance allow this to happen!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 May, 12:43
80% ; )

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 May, 11:26
The other aspect of the digital ID is the Real ID component that has been pushed at Driver License facilities.
After the Law of War gets enacted, Real ID will be needed to determine if people are in the states legally, that is why birth certs or DD214 is needed. They will start to deport non citizens, and they will go to their home countries for NESARA/GESARA to benefit them.
Just my opinion.

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
12 May, 12:06
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Just threaten to send them to Rwanda. They will leave pdq.

https://twitter.com/i/even...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 May, 01:08
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
So the real ID is good? I just renewed my license and didn't get the real id, even though it goes into effect next year. I thought it was part of the whole survelience state.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
12 May, 11:26
May 12, 2019 8:10:40 PM EDT

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c616d2 No. 6482574

BOOM WEEK AHEAD.
Treason doesn't pay well in the end.
Q