Kim Runner @kimrunner
2 New POTUS posts on TRUTH Social - 10:07pm & 10:22pm Eastern...
10:31 PM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
13 May, 07:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
a county where Law Enforement has taken over and are more armed then the military was decades ago. Ive been saying it for years. Judges, Attoneys, And Cops need booked and Jailed! many of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
12 May, 05:33
He’s right.
POTUS’ frustration that a Court with Jurisdiction and Authority refuses to take action when numerous sources presenting Irrefutable proof the Election was stolen, is on point.
It demonstrates how broken our Judicial system truly is, and why this is taking such a long time to fix.
Municipal, District, Superior & Supreme Courts have been infiltrated.

There is only one way out of this mess.
IYKYK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
12 May, 12:54
He said law enforcement how about Military taking care of it?

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
12 May, 08:42
Kim, I have a serious question for you and any of your followers who have a suggestion.
My husband has been a hard core sheeple all along. About 4 months ago, without ceremony, he stopped watching the news completely. He still thinks I'm a nut-case for following "real" current events on AU but lately he's been asking me (still sarcastically) what's new on AU. I am always speechless...omg, where do i begin? I need a one or two liner that is a baby-step in a nutshell.
Suggestions please and thank you to all who respond.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
12 May, 08:27

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 May, 06:55
Did you get banned from Twitter again? Do you have a new account to follow?

... Fighter @Fighter
12 May, 06:52
ts 22:07 22:22
#2207 #2222

LoveConquers All @All777Love
12 May, 01:32
Gotta L💗VE, President Trump!

LoveConquers All @All777Love
12 May, 01:30
“Say, can you see, I’m Coming to America?!”☺️👏🏽💗

Julez Pope @Lioness7
12 May, 12:20
BOOM!

I’ve been watxhing for this!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
11 May, 11:47
ts 10:07 and 10:22
Shall we play a game?

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
12 May, 03:19
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
trendy numbers today

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
11 May, 11:26
hot

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
12 May, 12:28
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
11 May, 11:11
😉

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
11 May, 11:17
In response ACK 17 17 to her Publication
Trust Grassley

Goldie Weltha Barrett @LightHealer
11 May, 10:58
I'm Chakita Banana and I'm back to say.....I AM the TOP BANANA REPUBLIC......yup

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 May, 10:59
Here’s a couple more for you, Kim. :)

https://qagg.news/?read=TT...
https://qagg.news/?read=TT...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 May, 12:12
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Signaling crash like 1929?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 10:55
8:31
Mar 03, 2018 11:18:43 PM EST
Where we go one, we go ALL.
Misspellings matter.
Sentence formation matters.
Learn.
Q

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 10:53
One 17 17=Nesara Gesara, It's coming
One 22 22=Vincent Kennedy

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 May, 10:50
17s

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
11 May, 10:46
There is simply no other way than to use the MILITARY. It’s that corrupt and dirty.
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=Cor...

Goldie Weltha Barrett @LightHealer
11 May, 11:03
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
But is the Military clean? Hmm. Never a moment's peace.