Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
True North @TrueNorthGirl
12 May, 05:50
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
I am thrilled about this!

But I cant seem to find any information on it...as it’s cleverly hidden.

Does anyone have a link I might be able to reference?

TY! 🙌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 11:38
We have been winning a lot more in the court system than Nana thought would ever happen.

Guess those 300 judges Trump appt were all in the right places???

Cubes
Time travel is fun!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
11 May, 10:41
💥💃💃💃

Kim Flanigan @Wahummer
11 May, 08:08
i would have thought the Judge had courage to speak up…..

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 May, 06:24
Of course they did - but who remembers the case? The down side is always the time factor - which is what the DS counts on. Anticlimactic, if you can afford to lawyer up and stay in the game without going bankrupt - you will have your day in court and hopefully (provided on non-corrupt judges) win! But you have already lost everthing by the time you get there. I pray this will be rectified when we retrain the new players in ths legal system.
https://www.google.com/url...

John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
11 May, 06:32
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
This movie we are living in only ends one way.
We the people win….