Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
11 May, 03:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Imagine selling 100K worth of bitcoin and still lose 300 bucks while it's parked in tether. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
11 May, 02:05
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
11 May, 01:59

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
11 May, 01:54

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 May, 10:20
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
The ride is real. 🎒

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
11 May, 01:47
432 17 ✨Vibes🌟

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 01:16
Let's ride!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 May, 01:14
11:11

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 May, 01:09
im trying my best to ignore the the thousands my crypto is down, including xrp
im not selling just going to ride it out
not going to lie its really scary…feels like the world is about to implode

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 May, 01:16
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
βœ…πŸ₯°

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 May, 01:18
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I don't use it, but I am sorry you are dealing with that currently.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 May, 01:05
Why do you avoid the military Doq ?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 May, 01:06
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Say what?