MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
there is no usa government. the who and the usa are criminal organizations. i will continue to ignore them and defend every freedom even the smallest to the death. i will never again consent to be governed by anyone. it is hard to believe that anyone would.

sleeping is level 1.
knowing government, media and banks are bad is only level 2.
knowing everything you were taught is a lie, government has no right to exist, churches inverted the word of God and the bible to control you, all medicine and processed foods are poison and education dumbs children down by false teaching is being awake at full level 10

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my divine individual sovereignty. it signifies that no man has authority over me for anything. i will fearlessly and mortally defend all my birthright freedoms. my divine right comes from direct connection to God. with unconditional love for all. This love includes justice and karma where needed. and so it is.
09:46 AM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
11 May, 09:58
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
as i read your post’s everyday and see you always say say take your sovereignty back I encourage you to go to www.tasaamericannationals.... and get your freedom back if you already havent

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
11 May, 10:04
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Judith-I disagree. I do not recognize any court to have standing. I am divinely sovereign. My sovereignty comes from God -not a court. If I filed paperwork, I would be admitting the court has standing over me when it clearly does not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396