Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Sometimes I can sit at my laptop and work normally, feeling calm and focused. Other times I just freeze, as if I am a place where I am about to get hurt. I can feel the cortisol running through me. My sense is that there's a cumulative impact of betrayals (deplatforming, institutions, friends and family, professional, etc.). The natural ease and trust we once had disappears, and even seemingly innocuous environments push our anxiety buttons. Then because psychological war is invisible, we deny our own wounds as being trivial or irrelevant, when they most certainly are not.
09:27 AM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Paul Bruton @DrB
11 May, 01:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You said it well, brother 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 May, 01:07
Honestly, really doing stuff we love is extremely important. JOY is the strength from GOD which is why stupid dark jerks try to steal it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 May, 01:03
NOT making light of it, maybe I have had so many hits I am numb to them. Try epsom salt soaks, IF not diabetic, sounds trite but actually a gigantic deal. Dump the whole bag in.

11 May, 01:02
Yeah true, but keeping it all stuffed in til we win. Worked so far, decades. I am not a doctor. Lol.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 May, 12:26
This is a powerfully important truth that you've named here. De nial ain't just a river in Egypt. I am sure that God will fully restore us but the battle injuries are real. Losing a loved one ranks as one of the top psychological stressor's a person can endure and many of us have lost EVERYONE. Do that math. God save us.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 May, 12:07
WOW perfectly said . I'm glad I'm not the only one. 😌 🙏 🤲

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
11 May, 11:31
Well said, Martin.....you have a way with words! I, too have had those feelings but just couldn't put it into words! Thank you! Have a wonderful, stress-free day!

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
11 May, 09:31
I have lost so many family and friends over the last 3 years...I may have to leave my worldly possessions to my back yard squirrel and that darn mole who I cannot get rid of. I AM OK WITH THAT. I am so sick of 'humanity' right now...But hey...you are seeing folks as they truly are. The folks that you thought were HUMAN and kind are really assholes in disguise.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 May, 12:08
In response Free2Bme to her Publication
Yep just their true colors coming out and just sickening 😪