Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
11 May, 07:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Makes me wanna run out and get the COVID clot shot just because you get COVID if you're boosted, said no smart person EVER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 May, 07:23
HE'LL BE GETTING THE GITMO VACCINE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
10 May, 10:52
I would like to suggest he closes all windows, calls support, allows remote access to address the issue while someone in another country (who speaks broken english) rifles through his operating system and then puts him on hold for a bit. At the news that he has been infected with an extremely invasive malware, I would suggest he hauls his dna motherboard into an ER where they can attempt to apply an updated bug patch to his last known update: remdesivir + intubation and wait to see if a system recovery is possible. He will need to tell everyone in his address book not to open any emails from him while we all await the results.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 May, 10:49
Made my day!

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
10 May, 10:48
he took the vax & booster but from what i have hear he doesn't take vax & booster for him & fam

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
10 May, 10:46
Another one bites the dust

Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
10 May, 09:18
I Hear Gitmo has perfect medical care for characters of his status. :)

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
10 May, 08:46
lol

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 May, 08:43
Another one, should have taken bets😎

beth thoele @Beth
11 May, 07:31
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😆😆😆😆

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 May, 08:17
lol they all.say the same thing lol
nothing is coincidenc ; )

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 May, 07:25
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
PETE AND REPEAT

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
10 May, 07:46
Pretty sure he never allows comments. He thinks he is a God and we are stupid.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
10 May, 07:31
Kim you just made my day!!!
I thought it was a joke.
Buh Bye Gates 2 Hell

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
10 May, 07:12
Please just die... billy boi.

linda Smith @LindaC
10 May, 06:50
Why do all the communist liberals say this exact sentence? They are reading a stateent, everyone of them said this.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 May, 06:46
gates is assho 😂😂😂

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
10 May, 06:26
💀

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
10 May, 11:01
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

10 May, 06:25
Many more coming
Anticipating who will be next, maybe we should start taking bets?

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
10 May, 06:17
He almost forgot the most important vaccine line...haha .. the whole world has to see by now how absolutely ridiculous this is.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 May, 06:13
No one cares.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 May, 06:12
yehh...here in NJ ...they are starting the same crap......i noticed more masked covidiots than ever usual this week....i am starting to twitch a lil 😂😂 I need to get back down to florida 🙏🙏

The Darthman @TheDarthMan
10 May, 06:06
He is full of Crap there are interviews of him talking about how he won't even vax his kids!

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
10 May, 10:49
In response The Darthman to his Publication
i knew i wasn't the only one who heard/read about that

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 May, 06:05
Yeah well.....he has tits

lol

XD

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 May, 06:07
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
lol

10 May, 06:23
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
🤣ok that was pretty funny

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 May, 06:05
like YoLisa said , .. i would assume Elon gets it next 😂

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
10 May, 06:04
the medical community for the nursing homes and elder care places are going with the 4th dose or 2nd booster. More will die.

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
10 May, 06:58
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
😢 The evil that preys on children and the elderly is straight from hell.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
10 May, 06:03
just more bullsheeeeet... they are all on the same team. running their psychopathetic !!! narrative... I hope more see thru their lying, deceitful, and destructive schemes.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 May, 06:02
And we’re off to the Races!