Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Alex Jones says "Q was only legit for about a month and then it got taken over”.

So now he is trying to discredit Q almost entirely. Is he scared about something?
03:29 PM - May 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
10 May, 04:53
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Never trusted him. He seems like a self promoter and takes various side in order to get publicity. His was one lonely voice crying in the darkness for a long time and he resents all other voices.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
10 May, 04:42
I was never an AJ fan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
10 May, 04:41
The beautiful thing about Freedom is WE THE PEOPLE do not need "Experts", "Scientists" and "News broadcasters" to calculate things for us----> WE do the calculating OURSELVES. Be is about Q, or the Creator or anything they share. There is a LOT of Disinformation---> and we were MEANT to have that same disinformation. Think about it, if we had the answers SO would the deep state. I don't know about anyone else---> but I am a Q follower. You don't want to be a Q follower, go right ahead. Not me. I am 2000% Q, and Q has not told us ANYTHING that is "conspiracy theory" like. Q does not even speak to you and me. They drop INTEL. It is the ANONS that INTERPRET things. We have ALWAYS been advised NOT to believe the interpretations of anyone, rather, research and calculate the best we can ourselves. Do you know GOD'S plan? No, you don't. But you must trust it. I do the same with Q. Q is good.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
10 May, 03:49
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Thats a tactic thats been used. Give out like 90% of true information and then make the last meaningful 10% disinfo.

He very well could be a good guy. This movie is so confusing!