Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
11 May, 10:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Controlling families/NWO/Nazi = No Free Energy

9:38
(attached 938, 939)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
10 May, 06:50
BQQM, like an 808.
($20.22/hr)*40hrs/wk=$808.80/wk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 May, 06:21
il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 10, 2022 at 2:58 PM]
ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!!!🥳🥳🥳
https://rumble.com/v148m19...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 May, 04:21
The 2022 bucks reference also could be a nice base for any given comm

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
10 May, 03:26
Ummm....hmm....Why do I feel leery of this prospect? Not because it doesn't exist...but because I feel like I'd be dancing with the devil maybe??

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
10 May, 03:10
I just applied! The freedom this type of employment could give me is the attraction.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 May, 01:56
Did I see, somewhere recently, that Tesla is paying up to $4,000 to assist their employees with abortions? 🤔

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
10 May, 10:13
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Amazon?

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
10 May, 12:35
Q 1038
BOOMs en route.
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP
Q
Device hold.
Comms transfer castle.
Chatter.
Rig for silent.
Q+

Q 23 of 25 shows $20.22
Q 2335
Multiple people familiar with the matter say investigators found that the chips had been inserted at factories
One country in particular has an advantage executing this kind of attack🤣🤣🤣
have found a perfect conduit for what U.S. officials now describe as the most significant supply chain attack known to have been carried out against American companies.

Q 2022
GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST.
NSA NO MORE.
Q
Main frequency bands TERMINATED.
#Goodbye
Q

They didn't know what hit them. Totally in the Dark.😎

AH-64💥💥💥💥

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
10 May, 12:05
10:38 > 12

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 May, 12:05
thanks Boss , i applied . i need work baaad

Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 May, 12:02
Thank you VK... didn't even know about this.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
10 May, 11:53
I just applied! I had a dream that I worked for Elon (I was his personal assistant though lol)...how cool would it be if my dream came true!? Thank you for the info, VK!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
10 May, 11:50

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
You read my mind! 😉🤣🤣 I actually told my boss that if I was forced to take the jab, they would have to fire me and I would go work for Tesla. Thanks VK! Add this to your resume. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
20.22 he said?

memes matter @NoComment
10 May, 11:41
You know everything 😂

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
10 May, 11:38
20.22 /hr.
q2202
q222
2 pics

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
10 May, 11:25

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
10 May, 11:23
Thank you! I will be looking into this! :)

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
10 May, 11:12
no playing ..I need income haha

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 May, 11:10
U tryna pull our warriors off the field VK ?
XD

we going this way

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 May, 11:04
🧐 I need a job! I wonder if ya get employee discount on one??😂

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 May, 11:02
Nah there's not enough of us out here speaking for God as it is and I gave all my best years to slavery already
Im done

thanks tho
love U

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
10 May, 11:01
Being a guy used to working 80hrs a week and getting paid for 40 in middle management I don't understand "easy work" but willing to see if it exists.
thks

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 May, 10:55
In my wheelhouse, just not sure this is what God has instore for me yet. Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
10 May, 10:53
i prefer my back breaking mind flogging work that sucks the life out of me…but thanks
i will consider being part of a big pharma free healthcare system in the near future. i know a ton of people who want go be able to enter the bricks and mortar of such a practice 👍