Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 May, 07:12
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚What the FAK are these for real?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
10 May, 09:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The eyes, Dead eyes. The one thing they can't fake. A person's eyes are the window to their souls. Which you never see the light in any of them. #stepford wives. They love to expose their plans as "entertainment" Just saying. Zukerbucks has said before " I was human once."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 May, 09:37
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Yeah he sure did say that. Yep, one tweaker that just fookin tweaked on me going into a store also, had that same look, just started following me not saying shit. DEF a secret org freak. Even in the store the clerk said, WHY is that freak bugging you.....not kidding. I told him to get away from me, or I was gonna jack him up. Holy Ghost leading was like WATCH HIM OUTSIDE< that fooker was about to key my car, and told him, key hits the metal I am gonna climb your ass like a pine tree.....he stopped...and left. This battle is very real, and your words are very true.

That is not what followers are supposed to be like. Being unashamed about being unbroken maybe? The awake really stand out lately.
I would have never believed the extent of Stockholm syndrome until I witnessed it first hand. Hopefully that is the last for him. Watch yourself.
09:50 AM - May 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply
10 May, 09:55
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Oh yeah, that was a few years ago.....lots of weird shit over the decades but that one stands out. I even think the pos that kissed me on top of my head, as he left the seafood place a few months ago was a freakin secret org....I didn't see him coming, he was "leaving" and did that shit, had to stop myself from popping him.

10 May, 10:11
Sounds like you are really popular in the worst way. Darn it! With you being unafraid, it probably deflates their power tremendously. I can just imagine you ingeminating them more than they intimidate you. lol