Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Sleet Sir @Sleet
10 May, 05:29
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Why are you even asking...this is such a shit show that you are playing out..
🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
10 May, 03:52
so I WONDER WHY Rand Paul Voted to validate the election?
Was he AI'ed? Was he/ his family threatened?
Just doesn't make sense, IMHO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 May, 03:41
I THINK, THAT IN NEW USA UNDER MR. KENNEDY MR. RAND PAUL MUST HAVE SIFNIFICANT PLACE.

HIS FATHER IDEAS INSPIRED CREATING MAGA MOVEMENT. FOR ME HERETAGE OF BOTH MR. PAULS, RON AND RAND IS VITAL FOR FUTURE OF AMERICA.

I DO RATHER THAT "PEACE THRU STRENGHT" BELIEVE IN PEACE THRU INTELIGENT MUTUAL BASED COOPERATION"

Liz McMurray @MEMH51
10 May, 03:30
That's exactly what they think.

Pam Truth @pam65
10 May, 03:28
patriots know but sheeple still relay on cnn and fake news. EBS already!!!!!!!!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
10 May, 02:30
I dont need a leash, I can leash myself!