Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
In my dream last night, many of the anons around the country were getting ready to do a "walk-a-thon" to raise money for Brandon Straka, founder of Walk Away. Everyone was walking to DC from all over. I don't know why we were doing that, not sure what Brandon needed, and maybe it was "just" a dream. But just in case, please send up a prayer for Brandon! Each one of us could use God's help.🙏❤️😇

PS: And since it was about raising money, maybe even consider giving to his Walk Away movement or to him personally somehow? (I checked his website, but no new news from him in 11 days, when he went off house arrest.) On another note, I think I'd go out with him if he were interested in my gender. LOL.🤣😉🙃😁

On a serious note, he's a fellow anon who needs our support, esp. after those who could've helped him abandoned him after Jan. 6. I don't have TV anymore, but he might be on Tucker's show tonight, as he filmed for FoxNation recently.
www.youtube.com/c/WalkAway...
06:57 PM - May 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it