memes matter @NoComment
Dear AnonUp family
My fren like many of you have lost her family
She had a loving, most perfect family, whitehats in their turn
She has kidney issues, go figure~
Kidney issues can indicate sorrow not resolved
I believe in the (+)collective that is you:))prayers up pleaseπŸ’Œ
I am asking for prayers that is generated in (+)
Dear heavenly father, Thank You for the sound mind, my well placed Holy spirit, the armor, the nudges and compass, thank you for all the connections and guidance, i am at service and I bless you back in Jesus name thank you for my frens living healthy body where all(-) works in her favor, where (+) always overwrites (-) and where her/your celle memory kicks (-) butt
thank you God for everything
05:08 AM - May 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
09 May, 11:18
In response memes matter to her Publication
THANQ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
09 May, 11:52
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Love you so mucho❀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 May, 11:11
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ»

memes matter @NoComment
09 May, 11:12
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
For the love of God Arrest Somebody❀Amen

memes matter @NoComment
09 May, 11:12
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
For the love of God Arrest Somebody❀Amen

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
09 May, 10:57
Yeshua Messiah's Precious Blood Was Shed For ALL Who Believes In Jesus. Father God Creator YHVH Through Your Beautiful Son Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah Please Purify, Sanctify, Bless, Heal Your Children, Heal Their Bodies That Hold The Spirit Intellect Of One's Soul You Father God Created. Your Children Needs Your Total Healing Touch Father Through Christ Jesus. We Thank You Father God.πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’• We Thank You Yeshua Messiah.πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’• In ALL Things Through Christ Jesus Amen.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

memes matter @NoComment
09 May, 10:59
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
I pray Jesus over you all❀🀲Amen

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 May, 10:53
Father in Heaven, we come to you with humble and faithful hearts that your will is always for our good. We ask that you heal your humble servant in all ways and that you let her know she is not alone in this struggle. In you Son’s mighty name we ask that you answer our prayers. Amen πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

memes matter @NoComment
09 May, 10:57
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Amen🀲❀

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 May, 10:52
God Bless Your Friend! And All Suffering Through This Time!

memes matter @NoComment
09 May, 11:00
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Amen❀🀲

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 May, 10:45
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

memes matter @NoComment
09 May, 11:00
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
🀲❀

Cam Mac @campmac111
09 May, 10:43
In agreement with you I bind my prayers to yours...praying for a perfect healing, in a perfect way, in perfect timing for your friend and all good souls in need of such a prayer.

memes matter @NoComment
09 May, 10:59
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
Amen

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
09 May, 05:47
Amen

memes matter @NoComment
09 May, 06:42
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
🀲❀