Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
09 May, 07:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Love bucolic - Heaven on Earth 💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 May, 05:15
These are really quite beautiful Martin 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ruby Anon @ruby11
09 May, 04:44
😍

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
08 May, 07:45
Hey man, you're making me feel quite homesick! I enjoy looking at your photos, Martin - this lot is particularly lovely! (My mother-in-law used to send me post cards, and calendars with pics of the English countryside, but she's moved on to her next adventure, and is no longer with us, so I really appreciate what you are doing here... carrying on, where she left off, in a manner of speaking.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
08 May, 08:34
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Clarification: I'm Canadian - born in Canada - but spent many very happy years living in England, during the early years of my marriage.

Ken Mac @KenMac
08 May, 07:42
She ain’t no human bean? 😬🇬🇧