Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
08 May, 02:32
The wreckage of the past can be seen as opportunity.
The world feels like it is holding its breath waiting to exhale. Tension has built, hopes have come and gone... only to come back again as we see light being shown on what was hidden. We can unite and build a better future or we can stare at the mess left behind. It had to be all or nothing since remnants of evil would just take over again.
Fear should be eliminated because now we are tasked with rebuilding as we see fit, young, old and middle age, we are Gods army and we can do this together. I know many are depressed, many have lost homes and we have not seen the repercussions of vaccines yet, but hold tight, we are very close and we hold the power to greatness in our hands. The train will roll again, and we will see the light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
This totally speaks to me because God has told me I am on the "clean up crew" I asked God, "what does that mean"? He told me, "you'll find out"
07:06 PM - May 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by SQPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Penguin MCQue, click on at the bottom under it