Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
The wreckage of the past can be seen as opportunity.
The world feels like it is holding its breath waiting to exhale. Tension has built, hopes have come and gone... only to come back again as we see light being shown on what was hidden. We can unite and build a better future or we can stare at the mess left behind. It had to be all or nothing since remnants of evil would just take over again.
Fear should be eliminated because now we are tasked with rebuilding as we see fit, young, old and middle age, we are Gods army and we can do this together. I know many are depressed, many have lost homes and we have not seen the repercussions of vaccines yet, but hold tight, we are very close and we hold the power to greatness in our hands. The train will roll again, and we will see the light.
02:32 PM - May 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
J J Larr @3JJL
11 May, 12:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you for the beautiful and positive words in this post. I think many of us needed to read this positive uplifting post. I know many people who are feeling depressed, overwhelmed and stressed lately. Focusing on building a beautiful future together seems much more productive and positive than feeling frozen with fear and depression. Thank you! 😊 🇺🇸❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 May, 11:45
Beautiful!!🙏❤️💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 May, 09:02
Well said Brother. Love You Man, and Yes, The Best is Yet to Come, Godspeed. ❤️🙏❤️

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 May, 09:04
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you Jason,
I love you as well!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 08:40
Awesome post hun, true this we have to unite together to move forward.

10 May, 09:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have been moving towards more positive posts lately.
Once we get the momentum nothing can stop where we are going!

Anchor Ace @AnchorAce
09 May, 03:52
Great stuff, Charlie!
Let us lead the way He taught us!
Be each others light.

09 May, 03:55
In response Anchor Ace to his Publication
We walk the road TOGETHER.
He did teach us and it reflects on how we all are fixing our world one person at a time WWG1WGA.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
09 May, 03:49
Very well said. I needed this today. Looking at the dying world is hard today. Wanting to start the new, the rebuilding, to see life again. Soon. IT IS ALL OR NOT AT ALL

09 May, 03:52
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Your sentiment does not fall on deaf ears, I hear you and am pushing us in a new direction... One of renewal, unification and working towards what we all would like for our new world.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
08 May, 07:07
Perfectly said like always.

Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
08 May, 07:06
This totally speaks to me because God has told me I am on the "clean up crew" I asked God, "what does that mean"? He told me, "you'll find out"

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 May, 03:32
Beautiful words Charlie....

08 May, 04:47
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Thank you.
I am trying to push us all in a more positive direction and lift our spirits!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 May, 02:57
I think the biggest problem is that people are afraid to take responsibility for their lives. The worst part is that it is at the expense of their own children and future generations, and the mentality of children corresponds to the mentality and upbringing of their parents.