Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 May, 10:20
I can feel it coming in the air tonight [HOLD ON]
🤣🤣🤣

https://youtube.com/watch?...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
06 May, 10:32
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
i can feel hear & sense Something in the air, ether & extremely sensitive while praying for #SaveTheChildren
it was a good cry to OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN SOURCE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS WAS & WILL EVER BE
#Ascension #Vibrations
could it be?
#HeavenToEarth
#5D

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 May, 01:16
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
We pray for GOD's kingdom to come to Earth in the Lord's prayer.

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come
Thy WILL be done
As in heaven but also upon the Earth.

Armageddon is GOD's war against the wicked. Feels like he's cranking up the sound.

The Kingdom will replace all Earthly governments very shortly. Wicked will be removed. The Best Is Yet To Come!

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
we Believe with all our hearts #wwg1wga God's Children
where they go 1 they go all #GodWins #godwon
we read the Final Chapter. not looking good for the children of Darkness.
Lion of Judea AKA General Jesus comes back with vengeance. Divine Justice, then we Jubilee. Christ Consciousness Revival it's going to be a huge huge huge celebration. I can't wait to dance for God!
03:05 PM - May 07, 2022
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by B_Christos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Mulloy, click on at the bottom under it